ASK AND YOU'LL BE GIVEN...

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have a guilty admission...I've been a little naughty. I've been caught up basking in this amazing, BLISSFUL weather and haven't posted lately (wasn't it just last week I was asking where summer had gone?).


No pretty pictures just yet, only an update to let everyone know I haven't disappeared. Although in weather like this who wouldn't disappear? 


I'm kinda hoping that the rest of you have been getting your Vitamin D fix too, and you're not too bored of the old posts. What have you been up to? 


PS - In my defense I've been TRYING to kick-start my fitness regime with that Les Mills $9, 9 sessions. Holly Molly yoga is hard...that'll teach me to run before I can walk (or in this case to try and touch my buttocks to my forehead).
PPS - Also very stoked, have managed to book a photographer and florist for upcoming nuptials check them out www.jelphoto.co.nz, www.vidabela.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design