YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE COUNTRY, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE THE COUNTRY OUT OF THE GIRL

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My favourite place in the whole wide world is the Airport. It's a little cliché, it's a little cheezy and to me it's 100% awesome. As a family of 5 international travel was a little out of our price range, however as a special treat Mum & Dad would load us kids into the Corolla and take us to the Airport (in the same way you might take kids to the zoo). Thus the Airport took on a somewhat magical quality with people coming and going never to be seen again...and I got McDonalds (not every story in life needs a moral).

I suppose it's only fitting that 20 years later I'm getting ready to marry an Airforce Officer, and get to live beside an Airforce base where I can plane spot to my hearts content. The point of this waffle is really just to say that living in Whenuapai is the bees-knees. 

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design