IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE WOODS TODAY YOU'RE IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE

Friday, December 10, 2010

As a girl that grew up in rural New Zealand (and once upon a time Warkworth WAS considered rural New Zealand), the city was my mecca. It was bright, busy and most importantly didn't shut up shop at 5pm. In short it was everything the country was not. To cut a long story short, I've had the good fortune of living in and visiting a number of big cities throughout the world over the past 8 years but my heart belongs to the country. The purpose of this ramble is to introduce my lovely friends Sarah & Mat and their gorgeous daughter Maddison who I had the good fortune of photographing today. We relaxed by the pond on their beautiful property, laughed and broke hammocks. Thanks team, it was absolutely fantastic!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design