HERE'S ONE FOR THE AGES...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

So this is my last Friday before I head back to work....Where have those past 12 months gone? At least I have the cutest thing on two legs to show for all that time.

I dug up a few pics from the archives to put up before the weekend.

The first few are of the Chunky Monkey modelling some new threads. Far too cute to pass up a photo-op & check out those lashes...those things have a life of their own!!! The second lot are of a freak rain storm we had a few months back. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the lighting effect caused by the sunshine hitting the rain.

Special birthday loving to my little brother James who turned a whopping 21 yesterday. Happy Birthday Jim-Bob. There's no one in the world I would rather have as my brother than you. You're awesome. So much love. Your big sister.

xoxox





1 comment:

  1. He does have the most amazing eyelashes! What a little treasure <3 Good luck going back to work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design