WE MAY HAVE LOST THE BATTLE BUT WE SURE WON THE WAR!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Quick one tonight, partially as a mark of respect, partially out of giddy excitement and mostly out of relief.

First things first the title of this post. I'm sure anyone who watched tonight's RWC final will agree with me when I say well played France. Credit where credit is due. They showed up (despite a knuckle wracking by the media throughout the tournament) and showed us how to play finals rugby.

But tonight belonged to one team. THE MIGHTY ALL BLACKS. Tonight is your night. You've earned it, thank you!

PS - Do I smell a knighthood....or two?
PPS - Time to book tickets to England for 2015, who's with me?

x

Photo courtesy of Getty Images via www.stuff.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design