IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Try again tomorrow.

In the meantime don't let technology get in the way of some gorgeous pictures.

Let me introduce Emily (she's the wee dot with the pig tails about four pictures down wielding a strawberry). Emily and Will met at daycare and on Friday Emily turned two, that's right the big Tee-Double-Yew-Ohhh. The invite arrived at the height of my last gastro bug. To say it was the highlight of my day would be somewhat of an understatement.

It was Will's very first daycare party, and I believe I can speak for the both of us when I say I was 100% more excited about the fun, frivolities & party food than he was. He'll learn.

Check out the amazing Elmo cupcakes Keisha made. They tasted every bit as good as they look. Trust me. I ate about four...

Happy Birthday Emily! Hope you liked the hat

x

PS - It's late. Please ignore the fact I've managed to "crop" some of my logos....bedtime




















1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie. I am Ayesha's mum. She is in some of the above pics and was at Emily's party with her dad Andy. You have captured some gorgeous shots of the kids. I will definitely keep your name in mind for next time I want photos. Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design