TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm going to ask forgiveness not permission for my absence over the coming weeks. I promise I will try and get on here as much as possible but we're now three weeks out from the wedding and between that, work, Christmas & mummy/going-to-be-wifey duties things have been a little full on.

We're off to the registry office this afternoon to submitt our BDM 60 (Notice of Intended Marriage). Yikes!

Thought I would share a few snaps of Will & his grandparents to tide you all over. If Will looks more than a little unimpressed you can forgive him. There was a 40 knot wind that day & the effect was like sand paper...ouch!

Jacq





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design