AND WITH THIS RING, I THEE WED

Thursday, December 22, 2011

24 months of planning (on and off...mostly off)
32 metres of fabric
74 guests
2 gold rings
1 indescribably amazing day

It's official. I am married. MARRIED.

We're just in the middle of packing for my Gran's 90th birthday so I'm afraid it's another short one from me, but here's some snaps from the night to tide you over in the meantime. The first is of my Dad & I walking into the ceremony (I'm laughing because Dad's asked me to stop running down the aisle). The second is of the bridal party, Will's just pointing to Miriam's bouquet and proclaimed (at the top of his voice) "yuck"... kids.

Love

MRS Griffin

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design