SENDING LOVE TO FRIENDLY FIELDING ON VALENTINES DAY

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This is a picture especially for my sister Elisabeth.

She lives all the way down country in Fielding which (if you're unfamiliar with New Zealand geography) is more than just a "trip down the road". If you're planning a trip to NZ anytime soon make sure you stop in it's one of NZ's best kept secrets (in my humble opinion).

I know she wishes she was closer, I wish she was closer, and I know she feels as though she's missing out on watching William grow up. So Elisabeth, this one's especially for you so you don't feel so far away.

Lots of love

Your awesome nephew
x


PS: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - MORE ON THAT TOMORROW!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome thumb photo with a pretty cute kid in the background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heaps Jac, it was the best Valentine I got

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design