PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE: WEEK 27

Friday, July 6, 2012

Your eyes do not deceive you. It really is Friday and I really am posting up pictures for this week's challenge. Tomorrow morning I'll be boarding a plane and jet setting across the ditch for a week which means ta-ta to my photo editing computer.

The past five days have been monumental for me. I've learned all sorts of things about my capacity to deliver under pressure that has pushed me to a new level of performance. Don't get me wrong, more often than not I was well outside my comfort zone but I've emerged with a new found appreciation for my own limits that will set the course for the next 12 months.

I'll check in here when I can over the next 7 days, but I hope you're having a great week because you (yes YOU) deserve to.

Jacq

xo





1 comment:

  1. at least i left the front porch light on once for you :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design