PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE - WEEK 45

Monday, December 10, 2012

Allow me to introduce you to Woburn Abbey, or what I fondly refer to as my "afternoon residence".

I'm going to save you the sermon history lesson and simply say that it's become my regular haunt for toddler entertainment. Afterall, why not take advantage of the13 pound annual pass when you have 3,000 plus acres of deer park to explore?

As the days shorten and the Christmas lights come on I'm feeling myself get caught up in the festive season.

Three little words.

Bring it on.








2 comments:

  1. What glorious piccys, makes me miss you so and look forward to our trip even more. Impressive country really - England. Glad you are enjoying. xx to the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mum - it is an impressive country, certain you'll fall in love with it on arrival (probably for the first time). Will sends a big hug xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design