PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE - WEEK 49

Monday, December 10, 2012

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
The kind of one I've never known
May your days be merry and bright
and may all your Christmas' have snow...

There is nothing. Nothing. Like opening your curtains to find your street blanketed in thick white, powdery snow. While I frolicked in the street my neighbours stared out their windows, nursing cups of hot tea probably thinking I had lost my mind.

Two days later, when the sunshine had hardened the snow into ice (which is a death trap for anything on wheels or feet) I understood why most people detest snow. But for one glorious morning it was just magical!

Christmas is in full swing - we even managed a visit to Santa on Sunday. Will waited patiently for 30 minutes to meet the jolly bearded man. In toddler time that's probably the equivalent of camping out overnight in a blizzard. Santa didn't disappoint either. Thanks Milton Keynes College - you made one little man VERY happy indeed.

PS - Check out his awesome Pirate face painting.

Jacq








9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos so nice to see wil's little face, much love, the wards's xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - missing you guys too!! Will is still asking about Jack-skin ;) sending heaps of love xoxo

      Delete
  2. YOU ARE AMAZING! I have missed checking out your shots and have loved catching up with them. I really do think that you are a fantastic landscape photographer. You see the simplicity in everything. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodie - aww shucks thanks for the lovely message. I was just looking back through the year thinking I may have regressed in terms of creativity :P Sorry I've been AWOL on the blog front, hoping the fact we're only a few weeks from the end will keep me honest x

      Delete
  3. update plllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee!! come on, we need to see will's handsome little face please...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful photographs collection looking so great images.Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also like baby photo very much and your photos collection are
    really mind blowing. Thanks a lot for sharing with us. I'll visit your
    blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photography.Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design