2013 - FAMILY ODYSSEY

Friday, November 1, 2013

When you love something. When you really, truly, madly, deeply LOVE something you should let it go. If it comes back its yours. Right? Yet it's always shocking to wake up one morning and realize how long that thing has been gone from your life. How far away it feels. How irretrievable.

To fill the void you search. Across countries, across experiences until you arrive at the inevitable conclusion. That Dorothy was right. You can look the world over and yet...there truly (honestly truly) is NO place like home. 

Our 8 week pilgrimage has ended. As I write this post nestled in the cushions of my very own couch, watching my very own TV, in my very own lounge my heart feels at peace. 

Getting here has been one hell of a journey that I can't wait to share with everyone. 

I'll be back to blogging tomorrow (well...and today, as it would seem). 

Now excuse me while I quietly fall in love with New Zealand. 



Love from these crazies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design