DANGER ZONE

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Had to share this link because I'm SO proud of my (going-to-be) brother in law, Corporal Ben Hardie. He's currently posted to the "danger zone" for 6 months (which sounds fancier than me saying I have no clue where he is exactly).  

Check out this awesome article about what he's keeping himself busy with.

On that note, thanks to all of our troops domestic or abroad for doing what you do so I can continue to enjoy the awesome way of life I so often take for granted.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/nz-defence-force/pte-hand-cpl-hardie-reporting-from-the-nzprt-q-store/204576309579523

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design