OUT FOR LUNCH - BACK SOON

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I've been a little light on the blog front lately. Sadly tonight will be no different. I'm lying on the floor of my parents house beside a roaring fire with a wine glass and a sleeping baby. My Mum & I have just finished critically assessing my wedding dress which I still fit in to (thank heavens) and I'm now unashamedly stalking Perez Hilton. Every now and then life deals you an Ace.

Back soon. Lots to share.

Hope your enjoying the festival of lycra in the International Athletics Competition. It's toight.

Oooo and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY...stuff it...more on that tomorrow.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design