I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Over at Memoirs of a Mother - I saw my friend Renee was desperately seeking her blo-jo. I confess I've been feeling much the same lately. Perhaps it's the unseasonably warm weather making it impossible to remain indoors? Perhaps it was Rugby World Cup fever that had me glued to the TV screen or perhaps it's been stepping into the role of sole parent due to Scott's deployments lately? Maybe it's a combination of all three. My point is that it hit me this morning that tomorrow is November which means two things. Firstly that in a month and a half I'll be walking down the aisle at my wedding (time for some deep breaths into a paper bag) and Secondly that we're intimidatingly close to the end of another year...(good thing I already have a brown paper bag huh?)

I've got hundreds of pictures to post, they all seem out of order and a little irrelevant now so I thought I would start by a few pictures of Will & his friends over the past few months. Just to ease back into it. Can't believe how much they've all grown. Check out the gorgeous new addition to the Lean family, Cocoa making his debut in what I'm sure will be the first of many photos.

What are your plans for the festive season?

Chilling at home with my mates


Adventures at the Zoo


At Chipmunks - Albany



At Kumeu Best of the West Festival


 

Chilling with Kody at his awesome new place





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design