JUST DO IT

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

As part of my job I coach others to follow their goals, their ambitions and their dreams (there's also an awful lot of paper work & hair pulling but for purposes of this story I've omitted those parts).

I hand-on-heart believe in their goals, ambitions and dreams as much, if not more than they do. I'm of the opinion that when we enable people to unleash their potential and succeed we make the world a better place for everyone.

That said I need to practice what I preach.

Fact: I love photography. Love it, love it, LOVE IT. Period. Times a million.
Fact: I work. I have a husband. I have a son. I'm often too exhausted at the end of a week to have a shower let alone THINK about taking pictures. This is bad. Bad, bad, bad.

Forgive me father for I have sinned. I am guilty of making excuses. Excuses that I'm too tired, too busy, too lazy to believe in the beauty & power of my own dreams. I'm committed to breaking this cycle and what better way to start than to get the creative juices flowing.

Which leads me to the point of this ramble.

PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE - 2012 - 366 Days of Photos

Effective IMMEDIATELY I'm joining my friend Belinda and we're going to take a photo each day this year. We haven't worked out the details yet but my thoughts were that on Sunday each week we will compile a small story board of images and post "the week that was".

I'm going to create a button & will put up a linky so we can share our images each week.

If you would like to join in the challenge & perhaps host on your blog leave a comment below and I will pull together the details. Don't be shy. This isn't a pass/fail exercise. It's about enabling like minded photog's the opportunity to develop their craft on a basic level.

Sound like you?

JUST DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design