SHARING THE LOVE

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A good friend of mine recently accused me of holding out (I can practically see where your mind is going with this dear reader, alas, this post is G rated). Fed up with the "sneak peak" teasers, she's been doggedly hounding frequently prompted me to put up some more pictures of my various family shoots behind the lens.

So, in the interest of my sanity (satisfied now R?) and in an attempt to share the love a bit more - I thought I would start with the Dunn's who I shot late last year before our wedding. This isn't the first time I've taken pictures of these three. They're a lot like a can of Pringles, once you pop you just can't stop. They're amazing!

The weather was morbid (which is being kind), think sand tornadoes. Sarah wanted pictures of Maddison in the lead up to Christmas with a few "family one's for the album" peppered through. Hopefully the relies enjoyed the outcome as much as I enjoyed our morning.

Enjoy







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design