MODERN DAY FAILURE

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just preparing to post up pictures from the past 3 weeks. As Friday was my last day of work I bid sayonara to my much beloved IPhone and duly wiped the device before handing it back safe in the knowledge I had synched the device to my computer that morning. 

That was until I tried to find a large portion of the photos I was intending on posting. Following a complete wild goose chase I now understand the "synching" I believed to be happening, was nothing more than me charging the phone. Doh! 

I'm going to upload what I can, but prepare for some gaps. 

Modern day fail....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design