PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE - WEEK 42

Monday, December 10, 2012

Going back through these pictures is like taking a pleasurable stroll down memory lane. While it's only been two months since this first image was taken, picking berries around the back of the airfield seems like a distant memory of a time long ago.

There's a whole lot of Autumn going on this month. When I realized we'd be experiencing two winters in quick succession my first reaction was to bury my head in the sand and pretend it was all a bad dream (I still believe in summer...clap...) - but I've found there's a certain charm about an English season change that borders on the romantic.

That said, as the mercury drops it's also been a lesson in what to do with a toddler when you can't leave the house. Arts, crafts and bakery feature heavily over the coming weeks.

So settle in - I hope you enjoy the "catch-up" session.

Jacq










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design