A YEAR IN PICTURES

Monday, March 3, 2014

In an attempt to nourish my soul and fuel my passion for photography I've resurrected the 365 Day Photo Challenge.

Except.

I'm throwing caution to the wind. Laughing in the face of those who say "never work with animals or children." In my house they're fondly referred to as the childremals…

Between 1 Feb 2014 - 1 Feb 2015 I'll be aiming to snap a pic a day of my crazies and uploading them to their very own blog - http://willandjules.blogspot.co.nz.

I may live to regret this decision, but check them out here.

With love (and trepidation…mostly trepidation….)

Jacq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design