SNEAK PEEK: JUDY & JONATHAN - FEBRUARY 2014

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm 30 this year.

As in three ohhh-damn-where-did-the-last-30-years-go…or the last 30 minutes for that matter, but I'll park that chestnut for another day.

The point of my confession is that while I'm swanning around still thinking I'm about 25, the world is busy growing up around me.

It hit home last year when I received an enquiry to photograph a wedding.

Never mind the two kids and the husband I've accumulated - nothing tells you you're 'growing up' more than when your younger sister's, best friend's, younger sister (stay with me here…) says their getting married.

It was such an honor to be part of this very special day. If this is what growing up is all about then I think I'm okay with it.

Here's a very sneak-peek of the gorgeous bridal party to tide you over until the rest are ready.

Much love

Jacq



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design